Xtremo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtremo

Where you can keep in touch with friends and make new ones!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When will it end!

Go down 
+2
shamaticgrl
Death
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Death

Death

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-09-21

When will it end! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When will it end!   When will it end! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:57 pm

... i'm not in this. *takes a step back*
Back to top Go down
Silence

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: When will it end!   When will it end! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:57 pm

grr i don't cheat i never have cheated..not on John not on anyone...my friend Connie was sleeping over too! so how the hell would that have worked? a threesome?! i think not i don't cheat!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ravenz55
YYA

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: When will it end!   When will it end! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:59 pm

Muhada: Death lets talk on aim if it lets me on... i rather not want to be here with this stupid head
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: When will it end!   When will it end! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:59 pm

i think i'll be back later. let you guys figure this out.
Back to top Go down
Silence

PostSubject: Re: When will it end!   When will it end! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 2:01 pm

stupid? stupid? hello! did you see what you just did!?
Back to top Go down
YYA

PostSubject: Re: When will it end!   When will it end! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 2:02 pm

Muhada: i dont want to deal anything with her! she can do stuff whatever she wanted but she's not gonna play games with John! hes a good friend and i'll freakin be like amanda if i freakin have to!
Back to top Go down
Silence

PostSubject: Re: When will it end!   When will it end! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 2:03 pm

i'm not playing games! what the hell is wrong with you? are you fucking mad?? you think i cheated one him? i haven't and didn't and i won't..what does it take to show you that? hello!!!
Back to top Go down
YYA

PostSubject: Re: When will it end!   When will it end! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 2:06 pm

Muhada: know what Roxi or may i say Paris you think you can screw John over? think again i read some of your surveys they said Single and stuff like that! so dont play games with me im not stupid un like you
Back to top Go down
Silence

PostSubject: Re: When will it end!   When will it end! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 2:08 pm

hang on hang on....single? since when? i don't have a survey saying that dude?? seriously..they usually say taken..if you're talking about myspace...haven't really updated it...so knock it off, you don't have the right to use my real name unless i said you can and you can't!!
Back to top Go down
Silence

PostSubject: Re: When will it end!   When will it end! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 2:18 pm

grrr you ruined fucking everything! you're just my friends and my parents!!! you don't know when to just leave me the f*** alone! when i'm finally happy with someone, someone like you comes and ruins everything in my life...everything! you won't be happy til i drop dead and you can dance happily on my grave....is that it!? i think so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will it end!   When will it end! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When will it end!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtremo :: Anime :: Yu-Gi-Oh!-
Jump to: